Monday, April 26, 2010

Little petunia




This shirt is terribly comfortable. It's like wearing a cotton t-shirt you get when you finish a race for a cause. Such as a Race for the Cure shirt or Barber to Boise or Women's fitness run. This shirt is even more comfortable because it's made out of this silky flowing material. I would never sweat in this.
These fanto-socks were going to be saved for a day when I would sell them but I couldn't stand it any longer and had to wear them. Because they just matched so well. :) ha ha!



Flower print top: church giveaway. Velvet skirt: made by me from the bottom of a dress. Polka dot bag: gift probably from Walmart (I am a non-supporter). fishnet socks: Wetseal. pumps: thrifted.

I need to fix the bottom of these heels because I wear them too often. They became so worn that the nail part shows. I don't know what to buy to replace that part because I don't know what it is called. If anyone knows, do tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment