Monday, April 18, 2011

It's fuzzy. It's silky.

So... I am really backed up. These following pictures were actually on April 3rd and it's 15 days later. I just make sure I have the pictures and then post them when I conjure up some time.

So, I really hate plaid. I hate how people wear flannel as something easy to wear. Then I found this shirt of my fathers and really liked it. I have had many outfits with it. I bring it to track meets to still look fancy at a sporty event. To sum everything up I am an official hypocrite. I just hope I wear flannel in a unique way, not just an easy throw on; although everyone needs one of those items for when imagination has been combed out of your head.





Flannel: Dad's. Skirt: Thrifted. Tank: 2ndhand. Vest: just really old. Shoes: Old Navy. Belt: Bass.

No comments:

Post a Comment