Wednesday, April 20, 2011

There was a rainbow dragon in my yard

I found these pictures on Yahoo and I had to share them as inspiration. They are a bunch of really expensive mansions in the Unites States. I really like going to empty places and making up stories of what happened there. For example, when I went to Canada we went hiking and I imagined that the Loch Ness monster was in the lake we got to. I made up a really silly story of how difficult it was to lower the monster from the helicopter. Another time, we were in a ballroom in the hotel and it was really fancy and I imagined old fancily dressed people dancing but then a murder happened and so on and so forth.

I would just love going to these places and start conjuring some stories. Of course we would be dressed up and I would take blog pictures to show you... IF I go to any of these places... hmm maybe I'll put one on my bucket list... looks like I am going to Lancaster someday!!

Mudhouse Mansion: Lancaster, Ohio
Lynnewood Hall: Elkins Park, Pennsylvania
Kimball Castle: Gilford, New Hampshire
This one was the most affordable at $880,000; money I could put to so many other places for much better uses. But, it doesn't change how beautiful that place looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment