Sunday, February 14, 2010

Alexander McQueen

I feel absolutely rotten that I didn't know McQueen died, until three days after his death. Even my dad knew that he had died, and my dad doesn't care about anything like that. McQueen is an absolutely amazing designer and his death is such a great loss. His designs were so exquisite and unique and crisp.




A week or so ago, I bookmarked McQueen's archive for his 2010 collection and fell in love with his work. Now, all I will forever be able to find are his previous collections. My tribute will come soon, but for now, I have four more days of mourning. That sounds super silly, but I have not been obsessed enough for anything that I will wear black for. I saw it in the movie "Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen" and have forever since wanted to have a purpose to wear black. Now, I've got a chance, so no makin' fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment