Monday, November 22, 2010

Howdy Ho, Winter Snow

"It isn't officially winter," says the calendar. "I don't care," replies weather, "I am really awesome and people think I am hot, therefore I will do whatever I want!" Over the last few years and especially this year, calendar and weather have not done things together. Their friendship has gotten a bit distant and Father Time and Mother Nature are both too old and too tired to make them have a strong relationship.









Striped top: thrifted. Black vest: Church Giveaway. Grey skirt: Church Giveaway. Boots: Marshalls.

These are pictures at the vineyard after everything has died for the winter. These were NOT taken on the same day that these day pictures were taken; quite far in fact. I have snow pictures, but I don't like them. This is mostly due to the fact that I didn't take them.

No comments:

Post a Comment