Tuesday, January 3, 2012

kk...New..kk..Years...kk...dress...kk..

I had two really unquality pictures of my New Years outfit so I made a mix picture on paint.net because I don't have photoshop... hmph... so I just spent a bit too much time making this somewhat okay picture. The other un-benefit is that you can't tell what I am wearing... I'll take a picture of the new dress in the future and you'll definitely see the shoes in a future post because they are quite great. They're a colorblock mary jane platform that I fell in love with at first sight. Once I had my eyes on them there was no way they weren't coming home with me. Plus, it was meant to be because I got the last shoe in my size!
These are my New Year's nails. One thing I learned that if you put on a bazillion top coats on then they take a whole lot longer to chip away!

Dress: F21. Platform heels: target.

No comments:

Post a Comment